SBI Life - eShield is an Individual, Non Linked, Non Participating pure term plan,
with options and benefits specially tailored for those who want the best financial
protection at an affordable cost.
Max: For Level Cover & Level Cover with Accidental Death Benefit:
For Increasing Cover & Increasing Cover with Accidental Death Benefit: 60 years
Min: For Level Cover & Level Cover with Accidental Death Benefit:
For Increasing Cover & Increasing Cover with Accidental Death Benefit: 10 years
^ All the references to age are age as on last birthday.
* Tax benefits# are as per the Income Tax laws & are subject to change from
time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details. These are only the brief
features of the plan. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please
read the sales brochure carefully.
1G.ver.01-03/14 WEB ENG
*For a healthy non-smoker male 25 years old with a policy term of 20 years, level
cover option, paying Rs. 6,360 as annual premium without service tax for a sum assured
of Rs. 1 cr. (Premium for one day = Annual Premium / No of days in a year = Rs.
6,360 / 365 = Rs.17.43 - Rs. 18.00 approximately). Premium mentioned above is indicative
and might change subject to underwriting. Premiums can be paid only in Annual Mode
of Premium Payment. #For the Premium paid on Life Insurance of Rs. 1.5 lakhs, save
tax upto Rs. 50, 985 (Assuming highest tax bracket applicable for an individual
and subject to provision of Income Tax Act, 1961.) No medicals required for a cover
up to Rs. 75 lakhs for the age upto 40 years. No medical underwriting if no adverse
declaration is made in the proposal form by the policyholder.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure
carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits, are as per the Income Tax laws
& are subject to change from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for
details. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. Trade logo displayed above
belongs to State Bank of India and is used by SBI Life under license. SBI Life -
eShield, UIN: 111N089V01, a non-participating pure term insurance plan. Registered
& Corporate Office: SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Natraj, M.V. Road & Western
Express Highway Junction, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 069. IRDAI Registration no.
111. CIN: U99999MH2000PLC129113. www.sbilife.co.in
SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas
Cardif. SBI owns 74% of the total capital and BNP Paribas Cardif the remaining 26%.
SBI Life has an authorized capital of Rs. 2,000 crores and a paid up capital of
Rs 1,000 crores.
Along with its 5 Associate Banks, State Bank Group has the unrivalled strength of
over 20,000 branches across the country. BNP Paribas, one of the leading banks in
Europe, ranks 5th in the banking industry worldwide. BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance
arm of BNP Paribas and a worldwide leader in Creditor insurance products.
SBI Life’s mission is to emerge as the leading company offering a comprehensive
range of Life Insurance and pension products at competitive prices, ensuring high
standards of customer service and world class operating efficiency thereby becoming
a model life insurance company in India in the post liberalization period.